APPLIED Tech has been in the training industry for more than 15 years and has been the appointed training partner for many financial institutions, associations, MNC and organizations in Malaysia and overseas.
Our participants are mainly Senior Managers, Managers and Accounting Professionals who are looking for on-going Continuous Professional Development (CPD). We strongly believe that personal success is possible when we learn to work smart by leveraging on technology [Applied Excel] , understanding numbers [KPI, HR & Others], winning your follower’s heart [Leadership] and creating strong, positive team dynamic [Team Building]. We advocate practical application, creative thinking and smart learning throughout our training sessions.
We are also actively conducting training in overseas: China, Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and USA and have received good feedback with testimonial from many of our cliening
We specialises in 4 core areas: Applied Excel, Leadership, Finance for Non Finance and Team Building. While training is still our core focus, we also emphaisize on pre/post training support aim to ensure effective Return on Training Investment (ROI).
iii) Pre-Training Diagnostic Tools:
vi) Workshop, Executive Talk.
We adhere to Adult Learning Principles aim to create a safe learning environment while tapping into participants’ experience to facilitate discussion & further learning through positive directional & thought provoking questions aiming to create impactful transformation
Program designed in-line with Adult Learning Principals
- Most describe our training as practical, relevant and motivational. We combined our technical knowledge with valuable work experience, packed them into easy to follow techniques & steps for learning internalization.
Learning Modules focuses on Practical Application of Principles & Theories @ Work
- Enhanced solid understanding & insights by connecting various management theories, aiming to help participants to learn & effectively apply learning onto various real life scenarios.
Effective Training Interventions to ensure Learning Effectiveness
- Various simulation activities, role plays, games, real life business case simulations are used to create experiential learning for participants to become active learners: Experience, Reflect, Conceptualize and Internalize the learning.
IBM Trainer with management + psychology + finance expertise + multi-lingual & cultural background
- Our trainers are all with many years of corporate experience holding various important managerial positions and able to relate their experience with participants. The unique combination of experience, academic qualifications and cultural background makes our sharing insightful and impactful, helping participants to quickly understand and connecting the missing links.
Positive Directional and Approachable Learning Climate
- A safe and assuring climate is created throughout the training. Trainers are knowledgeable and approachable enabling participants to feel safe in sharing their experience, learning through various participants’ working experience and making mistakes without feeling embarrassed or fear.
Thought Provoking Questions creating A-Ha Experience
- With structured facilitation and thought provoking coaching techniques, participants can see that their contributions are valued. Sharing sessions and discussion, allow participants to reflect on and internalize their learning effectively.
Pre-Training Diagnostic Tools
- We have designed tools to guide and help client/participants to understand and identify suitable training topics.
Post Training Support to ensure Learning Transfer Effectiveness
- We have researched and designed simple-to-use toolkit to support the after-training learning transfer. Participants can easily access, refresh and be guided on what they have learnt to help in solving their work challenges.
Leadership & Teambuilding
- Learning Goals: Identify business needs for training
- Training Design: Tailored to support learning transfer, includes practical activities, role modeling, discussions, content reviews and etc.
- You Feel Me: Share real life examples and scenario to make the training relevant for learners.
- Adult Learning Principles: to engage them & help them to feel connected.
- Safe & Motivational Environment: allowing immediate feedback & improvement.
- Self Reflection: Use provoking questions to encourage participant to see and reflect.
- Coaching, Evaluation & Feedback: to support the learning transfer.
- 3 Months Post Training Support.
- Leadership Toolkits: Learning Refresher through online recap.
- Internet Learning through Audio, Video & Reading Articles.
AT Program & KPI & Others
- Excel Needs Analysis & Excel Fitness Test.
- Orientation to Learning: When training can be organised by starting with common adult’s problems or concerns, it draw the attention of the learners.
- Assured & Safe Climate: Trainer creates an accepted, respected and supported climate for learning.
- Focuses on Practical Applications: Participants learn how to practically apply the learning to work hence creating strong ‘buy-in’ in learning.
- Multi Directional Interaction: Breakaway from the traditional ‘one direction’ classroom approach but allowing active interaction.
- Group Coaching & Email Support.